GENERALLY ABOUT AUTOMATION
Touch Trade experts have many years of experience with industrial automation. They have already implemented dozens of projects, not only in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, but also abroad. Most foreign projects were implemented in the Middle East in countries such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc. The majority of our projects were based on SIEMENS or ABB technology. With the advent of IoT technology and smart homes, we have now focused more on building automation and security. We also have our own products for controlling individual elements (lights, heating, temperature control, etc.). With our FTE expertise, we can combine these two technologies so that, in addition to a smart solution for a home or office, we can also create energy savings for our clients.
WHAT TYPES OF AUTOMATION DO WE OFFER?
As already mentioned in the first paragraph, we also have experience with industrial automation, where countless projects have been implemented in the automotive, mechanical and metallurgical industries. Most of these projects were implemented on the SIEMENS control system (STEP5, STEP7, PCS7), but also in the ABB (800xA), Bernecker & Rainer (PG2000 & Automation Studio), Allen-Bradley – Rockwell RSLogix, Mitsubishi Melsec – GX Developer & GX systems. IEC Developer, GE Fanuc – Logic Master, Berghof Dialog Controller – CoDeSys. At present, however, IoT and smart home or office solutions predominate, where we try to apply our own control system and our products. We are also working on the development of our own communication protocol, where we were inspired by the new ESP32 chip with the arrival of the ESP Now protocol, which is very interesting. However, we do not oppose the implementation of projects, exactly according to the ideas of our client.
VISUALIZATION (SCADA / HMI)
We also have extensive experience with the development of HMI / SCADA, for control operator workplaces. We have implemented our projects in HMI / SCADA not only in the automotive, machinery and metallurgical industries, but also for specialized workplaces, such as single-purpose machines. The projects were mainly implemented in the following systems:
- Siemens ProTool
- Siemens WinCC
- GE Fanuc Cimplicity
- Wonderware InTouch
- CopaData – ZenON
- National Instruments
- National Instruments
- Control Web, Control Panel
MONITORING AND SUPERIOR LEVELS OF MANAGEMENT
We have extensive experience with the superior level of management, whether it is the MES, LEVEL2, LEVEL3 systems or just simpler monitoring and evaluation of production values. Thanks to many years of experience in programming, good knowledge of communication protocols and other suppliers, we are not afraid to face any project and we can achieve your ideas to perfection.
Examples of parent control level functions:
- Production supervision and shift management
- Advanced planning and scheduling, cost monitoring
- Warehouse management (Warehouse of scrap, alloys, materials, final products, etc.)
- Improved quality management system and Laboratory
- Process management and supervision
- Material control management and calculations
- Advanced technological and mathematical models
- Advanced tracking process and material tracking system
- Maintenance management, system for monitoring the life cycles of installed equipment, etc.
- Performance management and control system
- Reporting system (production reports, temperature records, shift report, statistical reports, etc.)
- Analytical and diagnostic modules
- Standardization of production operations
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Reduction of time between individual processes
- Prevention of unauthorized peak performance (in metallurgy)
- Reduce costs by optimizing the use of materials
- Return on investment is usually 12 months after system startup
OWN DEVELOPMENT OF CONTROL SYSTEMS
We do not lag behind and just do not use the technology of other big players in the market. We are constantly trying to improve and work on the development of our own system, which we hope will have no competition in the future. Thanks to the implementation of new technologies, such as voice recognition – voice control or face recognition, we can breathe a new dimension into the system that other systems do not yet offer. In the past, we have solved complex mathematical operations for energy optimizations in the metallurgical industry, where we have defeated even large market players in our tenders and have been able to establish ourselves with our customers thanks to our expertise. Does it feel like SCI-FI? Unfortunately, this is already the current trend of technologies that are no longer unknown, only not fully used for management, as customers would like.