CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
We will design and program the software exactly according to your requirements
SERVER AND DATABASE MANAGEMENT
LEAVE THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR SERVERS AND DATABASES TO US AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THEIR Smooth Running
BUILDING AUTOMATION AND SECURITY
We will process your ideas and requirements for the automation of your buildings and offices
OUR EXPERTS IN FIGURES
years of experience in IT
Selected partners of our company
The company Touch Trade s.r.o. was established based on the requirements of our long-term partners in the field of IT by an association of experts in the field. Over time, we have expanded our portfolio of services to the current offer. It is a company that brings together experts in the IT and electrical fields, whether it is programming, automation, IoT, graphics, or computer networks and IT administration of large business infrastructures. Our great advantage is the people who represent our company, with experience and professional experience of more than 30 years.
Company Code of Ethics:
- Maximum professionalism and commitment to work for our clients
- Transparency, trust, helpfulness, openness and honesty are fundamental values of our society that must be fulfilled and respected.
- Every employee is obliged to behave with due diligence to all assets, values of the company and to strive for maximum benefit in the performance of their job position, including the purchase of goods, services and capital goods.
- Employees must treat all clients of the company with the utmost helpfulness and understanding, in order to satisfy as much as possible the needs that are the subject of the company’s activities, in compliance with all ethical rules set forth in this Code and applicable laws.
- All employees of the company are obliged to maintain confidentiality in relation to third parties, including friends and family members, about all facts arising from the contract with the client, mutual business relations with cooperating companies and their representatives and all planned, implemented and unrealized projects.
- Employees are not authorized to copy, reproduce and distribute outside the employer’s company any internal communications and company data without the company’s consent.
- The employee is not entitled to provide any business data or client data in the course of business relations.